Real Estate Chile
Osler participates in the real estate area in two ways:
– Through partnerships with other local developers in housing and office construction as well as rental of neighborhood shopping centers.
– By managing our own projects as well as third party projects.
OUR OWN PROJECTS
- Altos de Chamisero, 20.200 m2, Colina, 2011
- María Monvel, 4.977 m2, La Reina, 2003
- La Portada, 37.871 m2, La Florida, 2000
- Edificio Dole, 7.899 m2, Vitacura, 1995
MANAGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY PROJECTS
- Edificio Denali, 4.500 m2, Lo Barnechea, 2008
- Edificio Brach, 12.597 m2, Las Condes, 2005
- Edificio Calder, 8.500 m2, Las Condes, 2004
- Imago Mundi, 86.557 m2, Las Condes, 1994
SECOND HOUSING / Projects in progress
OSLER participates in this resort as a major stock holder through Maitencillo Real Estate. Marbella is located 150 kms from Santiago; it has apartments, houses and land pieces available for sale. Its coastal surroundings and forest are situated on 297 hectares that include a Club House, gymnasium, swimming pools, restaurants, golf courses, church and security. In constant growth, this project has a long term development expectation.
- FUNDO ZAPALLAR
OSLER participates as a partner in this project located in the V region, only 2 hours away from Santiago. Its 80 hectares are situated to the east of the road that unites Cachagua with Zapallar, both re known and exclusive resorts in this area. Its land stands over moderate slopes in an environment of dense forests, all of which will have 40 lineal meters in a surface that starts at 2.000 square meters with an ocean view.
SECOND HOUSING / PROJECTS BUILT
OSLER participated as partner and was part of the board of directors in this housing project development set on the shore of the Pacific Ocean, 120 kilometers from the capital Santiago. This 39 hectare development is sets in pine forest and consists of 187 building plots with an average size of 1.500 m2. It is totally innovative for its self–sufficiency and environmentally friendly policies, as well as for the elegance of the development, supplied by only underground cables and a totally autonomous water processing plant. All of the houses have access to a club house, swimming pools and tennis courts.
- LAS TACAS
OSLER participated as partner and was part of the board of director in this residential complex situated on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, 500 kilometers from the capital Santiago. The 260 hectare development is made up of 33.000 m2 of construction with 220 homes in its first phase. All the apartments are Front Line Sea with a private beach and enjoy top level installations such as a marina, sports club, private airport, hotel, and beach clubs.